Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM Monogram
- Retail C$1,780 + tax
- Date Code: SP 4098 (Made in France, 49th week of 2008)
- Dimensions: 15.6"W x 12.8"H x 7.9"D
- Strap Drop: 8.5"
- Beige, textiled-lined interior and hanging, large inside pocket.
- LV hallmark vachetta leather detailing.
- Golden-tone hardware.
- Comes with original dust bag and brand new, sturdy felt bag shaper / organizer, with a value of (value: C$ 130). This bag shaper is amazing... I loved the quality and colour-match so much, I bought different sizes for all my LV bags!
Overall Condition 9/10, based on details below:
- Lining: Has been professionally cleaned for sale. No unwanted smell. As is typically with re-sale Neverfulls, there are a few pen marks that cleaning was unsuccessful at removing (but you'll have your brand new tonal bag shaper to cover all that up and protect the lining of the bag going forward!
- Canvas: No marks, stains, rips or cracks. Subtle wear to bottom corners, but no exposed piping.
- All leather cleaned and conditioned with professional products made especially to clean Louis Vuitton vachetta leather (i.e. "Loving My Bags")
- Leather Handle Straps: Light golden tone, with darker tan patina at top of handles (caused from natural oils in hands). Extremely subtle water marks from cleaning process, where straps attach to side of bag.
- Leather Side Pulls: Light golden tone leather, with nano cracks from lack of conditioning (or dry environment). Nano cracks have been repaired and straps extra conditioned.
- Leather Top Edging Detail: Some patina on edging from natural handling. Only two nano cracks found and repaired.
- Golden-Tone Hardware: No visible tarnishing anywhere.
The Neverfull bag is one of the most popular bags of the house of Louis Vuitton. And this shouldn't suprise longtime LV fans, as the handbag is known for its great quality and pretty exterior. The tote is super spacious and you can fit more in your tote than you'd expect to. As its name foreshadows, the bag will literally never be full, especially when you go for the GM size. The leather is supple enough and has non-rigid sides, which means it wil fit the mold of your essentials perfectly.
NEVERFULL FUN FACTS:
- It takes 45 hours of craftmanship to make each Neverfull
- A Neverfull GM "can" carry up to 200 lbs
- The Neverfull was only designed and first sold in 2007!